Leadership Skills Assessment
Want to become a confident and effective leader?
Self-confidence affects us every single day
Societal pressures, stress, mistakes, relationships, physical health, mental illness, and other factors can all impact how you feel about yourself. Are you sick of feeling uncertain and constantly doubting your abilities?
The Energy Leadership Index (ELI) is one of the world’s top assessments and its data will give you critical knowledge to measure your energy, communication style, impact, and overall success, both at work and at home.
The ELI is a one-of-a-kind attitudinal assessment that enables individuals and groups to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviours, and overall leadership capabilities.
About the Energy Leadership Index (ELI)
The ELI is a 70-item, web-based assessment that leads people through rating themselves on their beliefs, self-perceptions, emotional reaction tendencies, and behaviour patterns. The questionnaire is designed to measure the amount of anabolic and catabolic energy in a person’s core makeup, under both ideal and stressful circumstances. The more a person can reduce catabolic energy and increase anabolic energy, the higher their core energy will be.
The ELI includes a 20-minute online assessment and 75-minute debrief of your results, where you will find out exactly:
- What beliefs are keeping you stuck, what’s not working, and what’s impacting your success?
- What thoughts are working against you, stealing your energy and enthusiasm?
- What pushes your buttons, causing you to shut down or overreact?
While we debrief your results, I will share practices and perspectives that will help you rewrite your beliefs, so they boost you rather than hold you back.
The insight provided in the ELI helps you:
- Identify the stress reactions that drain you, so you can overcome them.
- See what unconscious thoughts hinder your success.
- Lean into your normal tendencies, supporting you in being your best.
- Transform how you perceive yourself and the world around you.
- Move forward and into action.
Take the Energy Leadership Index assessment for just $250
Contact Nicole today to arrange your assessment.